R4T8: Smiling at Alahazra as he rises to his feet, Khair replies, ”Only my pride remains wounded. My thanks.”

Khair then moves towards the ladder to rejoin the conflict above, and finds that shimmying through the pews is difficult terrain, slowing him down all the more, such that he doesn't even quite get to the center aisle.

End Round 4, Begin Round 5 ...

R5T24-17:
King Mockknock rolls back up on Onyebuchi, who in turns tries to deliver a snap kick. It is so high it puts Onyebuchi off-balance and he stumbles back and off the choir loft to the chapel floor below for 10. Down below he calls out while wincing in pain, "See? I dodged ... !"

But the king already does a quick about face and closes on Zaihi, and she can't defend herself against close-range attacks, but his fat frame huffed just to get to her so she just steps over him as he gets to her, and she makes it out to where Onyebuchi stood not but a few seconds ago and tosses a bomb that glances off the king for only 5 fire.

"... your feeble attack, ..."

R5T16: Alahazra flies over to Onyebuchi and casts a brief prayer on him to help him see the virtues of just battle.

"...oh king!"

R5T15: Alain shimmies along the pew before he gets to the center aisle.

R5T11.5: The fire-bird charges the king, but fails to penetrate his armor.

R5T11: Trevorn moves south along the rafters and casts a spell.

R5T9: Onyebuchi stands and reports as he exits the pew to the south and moves west along the chapel wall. "It's just the king now; it shouldn't be long."

R5T8: Khair, what do you do?

King Mockknock on deck, Zaihi in the hole ...