1. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Tony runs a hand through his frosted hair in a gesture that screams mortal under stress. Referring to the Carthian-Spear meeting, Tony's voice rises, "Yes, yes there was. But again Hutton is being very difficult regarding his availability!" He grimaces and you can see his fangs are out. "Not that Father Skull is cooperating much either."
    "Alright Tony, there's not much more we can do tonight," Anna said, "let us know if there are any instructions from the Prince during the day, and we'll tackle it tomorrow. I would stress to everyone that above all else, the Masquerade must be maintained."

She paused.

"I know it's insane right now, but don't worry, we're on your side. Whatever blows up tomorrow, we'll handle it together," she said, "I'll be sure to inform the Prince you performed admirably while he was away, but we've got to keep it together."
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-09-24 at 09:19 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig