View Single Post

Thread: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

I was thinking avout how to get us out of this from the threat of a huge bomb dropping on us and a guy wjth a machine gun trained on us AND having to try and take Drimmle alive. Fearful Aura is tempting, but there's too higher risk Drimmle or his chum can still act. Likewise, if she dominates Drimmle, machine gun man still turns us into hamburger meat.

Sooo, I think Weapon Jinx is about the best chance we have not to die right now. We'll just have to pray that the jammed bomb doesn't roll a 9-10.

Marcs a voidy so might get her FP back: (1D10)[9] -Sweet! She keeps her fate point!

Weapon Jinx: (1d100)[80] vs TN 80
    Willpower test: (1d100)[86] vs TN 55
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-09-22 at 09:24 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger