Okay all, sorry for the delay. Will take a look at the IC thread in a second but will first reply to some of these OOC questions/comments.

Now Drimmle is apparently only 4-5 meters away, so the explosives can't be that powerful otherwise he'd get blown off his butt too and catch shrapnel. Also, an explosive going off is definitely going to attract a visit from the Arbites.
Sorry for not specifying. As previously stated, the forie... ?forrie?... "foyer"... entranceway is pretty massive, both Drimmle and the massive man are about 10 meters away. And remember, Marcella sensed a third individual...

@Bennosuke: Would Weapon Jinx shut down the explosives lining the ceiling above the party? They obviously have some type of mechanical trigger that's radio connected to the detonator Drimmle is holding, yes?
The "bomb" can definitely be shut down for a round as it is an electrical device. As per the rules, when an explosive jams (such as the bomb) we would use the Explosive Mishap table on page 137, with 9-10 meaning it goes off as normal. However, both enemies have a bead on the group and if Marcella tries anything, she risks them noticing. Since activating a psychic power requires rolling, I imagine it requires enough effort to show what you are doing, unless you try to "hide it". So if Marcella wants to activate a power without it looking like she is doing so, I will have her make a contested Deceive vs. Perception roll against all enemies who can directly see her.

I am intentionally not looking at Banana's plan, so that I can neither predict the action, nor feel tempted to comment on any good or bad ideas.

Sorry, am I missing something? In which post does it say there are explosives in the ceiling (or under our feet)? All I see mentioned is Drimmle holding what looks like a remote trigger.
That's just an oversight in my post. Anyone who looks above their head will see that there is a suspended makeshift bomb in the shape of a small warhead with coils and wires looping in and out of the thing. It smells of ozone and grease, and appears to be hung by a mechanism that would cut its string if triggered, so that the bomb would fall directly into the space at the entrance of Drimmle's home.

... it is... a cartoon villian's trap