View Single Post

Thread: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Ahh, interesting, thank you for that.

Also, I highly, highly advise against any form of attack or resistance while we are, apparently, standing on explosives.

Now Drimmle is apparently only 4-5 meters away, so the explosives can't be that powerful otherwise he'd get blown off his butt too and catch shrapnel. Also, an explosive going off is definitely going to attract a visit from the Arbites.

@Bennosuke: Would Weapon Jinx shut down the explosives lining the ceiling above the party? They obviously have some type of mechanical trigger that's radio connected to the detonator Drimmle is holding, yes?

And they're unattended inanimate matter, so wouldn't get a willpower roll, and would have to be accesses to "unjam"? (if youre counting them as weapons, which Im assuming you are)

However the power shuts down everything else in 50 meters for a round, so the lights going out for 6 seconds would give away that she's doing something.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-09-21 at 02:18 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger