Okay, going to count up beats here, and will compensate some WP as well. As always, let me know if there is something you think I missed, let me know if you want to spend XP, and take a look at your aspirations and let me know if you want to update and change them.

Laura gets: 1 beat for finishing the scene. One beat towards learning more about the Yellow king from her dream sequence. I'll give her an beat towards saving someone from the hedge for agreeing to help Giant. I'll say resolved the aspiration of making an enemy in the Free Coin for Snigglebutt... even though he isn't directly a member of the Freehold. I'll give Laura a beat for rescuing Giant when he was trapped in the hole, as part of "rescuing someone from the hedge". I'll give her one more additional beat for finding out what happened to Sarah and agreeing to try to save her from The Hedge. This brings her to 1 beat and 1xp.

I'll give her a WP toward Protector for agreeing to help Giant. I'll give you one more WP for rescuing Giant from the hole as part of Protector. This brings her back to 4WP. When she goes to sleep next she will recover an additional point.

Your new Story Aspirations are:
1. Build a team of allies to help Sarah
2. Find out what happened to The Yellow King
3. Interact with and help your Touchstone

Let me know if that sounds okay.

Unless you feel strongly, we will be starting the next scene with Laura's promised date.