View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
    'Maybe for the ID. Or if he's pretty' Orla replied. Orla agrees with Arl, 'If you were him would you let you lot in willingly?'
    The Psyker stiffled a snicker as she looked at Orla with an amused smile and shook her head, as if to say 'No, he's not, he's below mid.'.

Marcella then moved with the rest of the group as they snuck in the back way, seemingly avoiding the main vigilance of the cameras. Last time the Psyker had been one to rap upon the front door, and so this was a new experience for her - she'd never seen the secret tunnel before! It was rather exciting.

Wearing a bright smile on her face as the group shuffled through the more narrow corridor of the hidden entrance, she came to a halt and waited as Orla and Milo got to work on the door, fiddling with its systems and entering codes. When the initial attempt at gaining entrance was greeted with the flash of a red light, the Psyker pursed her lips. Seemingly zoning out and staring off into space, she mentally inhaled before pushing her psyche outwards in all directions, like an expanding spiders web that threaded itself through the warp and across the local immaterium, feeling for the mental presence of any one else who might be nearby, and where they were. Specifically, Drimmle and any other occupants of his abode...
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-09-14 at 07:40 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger