With an internal sigh at the fact that the Prince seemed willing to protect his ghoul after all, Rachel will choose to help Billy to his feet. To the Prince, 'My apologies sir.' Her Beast was angry at being challenged but she is used to dealing with Elders. Now she doesn't have the ghoul to bully Rachel just looks impassive. She could understand the impulse to be furious at someone for touching their property.
The Prince allows him a slight smirk at Rachel's deference, and curtly nods his head, now again refusing to look in her direction.

I would never presume to ask, not until we knew one another better. The favor would be to you, to track down any subjects who might escape from Oakland into San Fran," Anna said, "but as you mentioned, it's getting close to dawn, and we should all be on our way."
The Prince shrugs. "I don't... tightly regulate the Kindred of my city like that. Oakland is a Republic. As long as they pledge their allegiance to the city, my citizens are allowed to come and go as they please," he says dispassionately adding, "but thank you. If there is anyone whom I need detained escaping my city, I will be sure to speak with your Prince as I have in the past."

"I wish we had met under better circumstances," Anna said sincerely, "Is there anything else to mention, off the record?"
The Prince shakes his head in the negative, still refusing to make eye contact, but he will say, "No. But I hope Saul is not too much trouble." He looks down at the torpid corpse one more time, before reaching down to his Ghoul and offering the man a hand up. By now the cut is almost fully healed across his face. "Unless there is anything else?"

(OOC: Happy to end the scene here. I think this can also be a chance for beats. In regards to Anna hunting, there is very minimal time to hunt before sunrise. This isn't to say she can't attempt it, but it will be at a significant penalty, especially if she is hoping to get to her haven before sunrise. Can discuss in the OOC or discord further.)