R5T7: Trying again to stem the bleeding, Khair says to Alain, ”You sliced yourself good here…”

Again, Khair feels that he should have succeeded, but the battle in the rafters above causes dust to sift down and ruins his vision which in turn ruins his attempt.

"Unbelievable," mutters Alain.

R5T6: Trevorn is seen at the far eastern corner of the ruined choir loft overlooking the above area. The little cactusfolk seems to concentrate, and a large brown bird flushed with red-edged feathers and trailing fire is seen flying above. The fire-bird does a flyby attack on the disabled pugwampi, but misses and peels away to circle above.

"I would never..." continues Alain.

R5T5: Onyebuchi is balancing on rafters, and again he uses that strange magic to gather up and forms a ball of water in his hands before tossing it out to strike the pugwampi to blast it off the rafter and to its death below. No more pugwampis are currently visible.

R5T4: "... call myself an archer," says Alain (3 bleed), "but I have spent countless hours on the bow. This is a neophyte's mistake. AND HOW IN THE NINE HELLS DID I SLICE MY FINGERS THROUGH MY GAUNTLET?!?"

End Round 5, Begin Round 6 ...

R6T22:
Alahazra calls down, "We have cornered the survivors, though we don't see them. There is some type of nest up here. Shall we wait for you down there? or give pursuit now?"

Zaihi delays ...

R6T7: Khair, what do you do?