Giant stands there frozen, his wooden face a mask of pain as he listens to Laura. When she finishes he shakes his head. "I promised myself I would never go back to The Bristle Crowned Gardener's greenhouse," he says through gritted teeth, "I fought so hard to escape... so hard." The changeling's fists open and close, the sound of branches scraping against each other. His gaze shifts from his feet up to Laura, the pain in his eyes now transformed into red hot anger, "But for my sister... I'd do anything." Giant's fists close for the last time, and Laura can hear the grating sound of his teeth grinding together as he adds, "But not now. It's probably too late for Sarah. If they have her across the thorns... if she's been taken like it sounds, then it's probably too late; she's been... changed. Like us. I don't want her to endure any more torture than necessary, but we only have one peach. So if we're gonna go back for her, we should go back with a plan, and a bigger team. I know you can do it, but I think we need more hands."