"When 'is ship comes 'ere, 'lessen he's a tourist, 'es gotta get stuff on an' off 'is ship with cargo shuttles... Where do they go? I mean, the toffs are all trying to outdo wunnandder... who are 'is people?
The man grins, showing his maw of rotted teeth and all the black void behind them. And when he laughs, Arl gets the full force of his breath; all sour alcohol and boiled onions. "Where do they go," he parrots the question, grinning like he caught the bird in its cage. He leans forward and whispers, "We all know where they go," and winks a a lizard like wink at Arl. Still leaning forward furtively, "The real question ish, what ish he bringi'in." He burps in Arl's face. "I've sheen the ship logsh," Pip says, his grin widening expectantly at Arl's interest. With very little prompting he closes, "I know that the Rogue Trader'sh been goin' where he shouldn' be goin'... He'sh been goin' out to the Purgatory Ring, and that'sh no mansh land. The real queshtion, is what in Terra he'sh bringin' back. That'sh what I ashk myshelf."

While Orla scans the area, she finds nothing of particular interest or concern.

After a hurried discussion, the Acolytes choose the garage. Moving swiftly across the yard, they can hear voices coming back from the alley, though distant. Hopefully, whomever followed them was taking their time with the downed security team, though who knew how much time the group had. To everyone's relief, the women sunning themselves continue to pay no mind to the group. In fact, drawing closer to the pool as they cross the terrace, the acolytes can hear faint snores coming from one of the women. Still, likely best not to linger.

The garage is a large single story ferrocrete structure in the functional shape of a three dimensional rectangle. As previously noticed the main access point was an electronically locked door with a card scanner. The most straight forward access was probably trying to crack the electric lock. However, down the way from the access point was a single plexiglass window at about head height. Perhaps someone could get past the glass and climb through the window... Though there were probably other creative ways of gaining access to the garage.