1. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Anna Wu

Seeing that Saul was still moving, Anna drove her sword into his gut to send him into torpor.

She left her weapon in the downed Kindred and held her empty hand up to Reggie. With her other hand, she started audio recording.

“Good evening Reggie Fort, Prince of Oakland,” she said as she glanced to Gabe, “Yes, I am Anna, of D’Agnostino’s hounds. I believe we may have a common enemy, as it was through the actions of Nova that we found ourselves hidden in this house, with you. May I ask why you are here?”

Anna figured he was an elder. He would try to turn the situation to his advantage. If he threw Nova under the bus here, d’agnostino would almost certainly call for her execution. What’s one Carthian in a neighboring territory to avoid a costly war?
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-09-06 at 12:12 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig