View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    After finally managing to knock out Serellia, Hound looks up at the rest of the team. "We do not have time to waste on trying to obfuscate what happened here, and in any case, once they wake up, these people will be able to tell the Enforcers exactly what happened if they wish to do so. We should continue on to Drimmle's abode immediately, but not by leaving this alley the way we came. Let's see where it leads if we continue down it," he suggests.
    Marcella nods.

"I agree, lets get going. Though something tells me these guys want to avoid official attention as much as we do" she said as she picked up into a jog with the others to flee the scene.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-09-04 at 11:52 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger