Marcella poured a part of her mind into the skull of the flamboyantly dressed man - right after it was almost blown off by Arl.

Flinching gently, smelling and seeing the blood, Marc seized the mans faculties and directed him over to kneel with the others, where he would be bound.

"Go to sleep," she said softly, the mans eyes closing as he slumped down next to his fellows.
The man's eyes go wide for a brief moment as Marcella's will overrides his own, then a moment later he is slumping to the ground, lids heavy.

milo sighs. "real nice shock cane tho" he says, tucking it inside his jacket, where a single long pocket is. "nobodys gonna notice" he says soothingly to marcella. "the pocket has an inbuilt null sensor. ill take it and get it stripped of all the frills" its quite obvious that milo is very unwilling to part with this
(OOC: Since when? I'll rule that there is enough robe to keep the cane hidden under, as long as Milo keeps one arm under the robe holding it to his chest. Since it is essentially modeled after a walking cane, there would be no way of securing it to a belt or hiding it any better then that. But unless I missed something, he is wearing the same robes as everyone else and has nothing special to hide it with)

Even just a few seconds after the man in the red coat fall asleep, questioning voices can be heard outside the alley. Several gunshots had been fired (not all of them silenced) and it was likely that the fighting had begun to draw some attention. It was probably best the group got out of dodge quickly, and maybe even looked for an alternative route of escape...

"Like I said, he prolly could buy'n'sell this plannet... 'es free to come and go as he will, not like us folk. I've ne'er even been beyond midhive - it just is sumfin interest'n to me."
"Sure, sure," Pip says, bobbing his head in tacit agreement.

(OOC: Trying to prompt you to ask some questions so you can get some info out of the scene.)