View Single Post

Thread: [IC] Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

1. - Top - End - #77
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

As they slowly leave the dining room, the distance between them and Strahd does little to settle his nerves

Well, not breaking bread freely offered by a host is pretty bad luck, but I couldn't shake a dark legend from my mind. A there were rumours that a Ghallanda baler of old lost out in a love triangle with a local noble. Driven mad with jealousy, the Demon Baker killed their mutual beloved and sent the lordling pies made with the remains as a "peace offering"

Don't worry, I shan't let us go hungry. I might have to forage outside eventually though.

The vaulted ceilings above them and the dust and cobwebs that fill the corridors continue to unnerve him. Why do people live in places like this? I've never seen a yurt look this like a Mausoleum. It's practically inviting the influence of the Realm of the Dead into the place! No wonder Strahd's a blood-drinker.

He is particularly greatful to be surrounded by companions. But Nethis does her best to keep him alert after so.many threats.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Perception with advantage (1d20+5)[16] or (1d20+5)[24]
    Last edited by Waistcoatwill; 2023-09-04 at 01:24 AM.