View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
    'Don't care about their stuff.' Orla will glance up for any windows that were close enough for potential witnesses. 'Just saying we shouldn't hang about. Just in case.' Orla will pass Marcella her gun. She still had an autopistol on her.

To Arl, 'Nice shot.'

Maecella nodded in agreement, "I think you're right," she concurred.

She hurriedly helped to remove the comms, then flee the scene with her fellow Acolytes.

Quote Originally Posted by bramblefoot View Post
    milo sighs. "real nice shock cane tho" he says, tucking it inside his jacket, where a single long pocket is. "nobodys gonna notice" he says soothingly to marcella. "the pocket has an inbuilt null sensor. ill take it and get it stripped of all the frills" its quite obvious that milo is very unwilling to part with this
    Marc will just stare at Milo for a few long seconds, her impassive expression making it hard to determine what she was thinking, though it was clearly nothing positive.

Finally shaking her head in visible disappointment, she helped grabbed the comms off the downed Star Guards and then got the hell out of there with the others.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-09-04 at 04:03 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger