View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Marcella poured a part of her mind into the skull of the flamboyantly dressed man - right after it was almost blown off by Arl.

Flinching gently, smelling and seeing the blood, Marc seized the mans faculties and directed him over to kneel with the others, where he would be bound.

"Orla's right," the psyker said to Milo.

"You'll have to give their weapons back. In 1 kilometer from here we're just a group of credit guilders, but those weapons connect us to this scene. Just take their comms." she explained to the man, before she turned her eyes to look at the one she had under her mental power.

"Go to sleep," she said softly, the mans eyes closing as he slumped down next to his fellows.

"Also, sorry..." the psyker reached out for Orla with her hands, gently taking her gun off of her.

"We're better off giving anyone that comes across this a story to go with; this woman was accosted and shot them back. We'll get you a replacement later. I'll let you use my firearm." she explained, wiping Orla's handcannon down of finger prints and then putting it into the hand of the woman in pink, who was doubtlessly off to slumber land after Hound pistol-whipped her unconscious.

Once that was done, Marc gestured down the alley, "we have to get going; someone probably heard that and those two will be waking back up in a few minutes."
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-09-03 at 04:08 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger