I think I would like to RP through finding the information, so long as it doesn't hold up the main IC action
Okay, I will run a time warped scene in the IC thread along with the main thread.

milo has a silencer on the orthlack according to me sheet

just an fyi
Okay.

@bennosuke

can i ask when our next paycheck is?
Probably another three weeks out.

So Mr GM, I think we're all on board the "Uno Reversi" mind-enslavement of the next spy we pass. As above, he or she will need to beat 3 or 4 successes on an opposed willpower roll.
Noted. Sorry, been a busy couple of days. IC post coming after this. Rolling that contested action, let's say against 35 (1d100)[72]

@bennosuke

Tech use (200)
Concealed cavity (100)
Stealth (100)
Disguise (100)

milo will pick up these skills.
Noted an approved. I have updated your character box. Please update your character sheet.

Just out of curiosity, but if Marc has someone under Dominate, meaning she controls them completely, and she then Mind Scans them, given her control over their mind, as long as she makes the roll with the penalty from sustaining multiple powers, can she force them to botch or waive their opposed willpower rolls? So basically mind controlling them into completely opening and surrendering their thoughts to her?
I don't think she can force them not to resist her psychic attacks further, but I'd be okay with her having a bonus of let's say +10 for already having some psychic telepathic control over them, making it easir to mind scan. So still resisted, but +10