View Single Post

Thread: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

So, just as a course of action:

1. Marc 'nabs' the next spy they pass, using Dominate, she gets them to follow the group, then down an alley and around a corner, off the main streets.
    2. Marc mind-scans the spy and learns what they know. She then tells the party all the necessary details.
    3. Arl/Milo toss the spy over a railing to dispose of the body. (hopefully after frisking them and removing all good items, like comms, ID, any weapons etc if we're really lucky we'll get their microbead that the spy team is using to communicate)
    4. Hound, Orla and Arl use the information given to decide how to proceed next, using their combination of book smarts, street smarts and assassin training. (not saying Milo can't contribute mind you, bramble, just given that he's still a priest and all atm, I figured those three would be better suited IC and Milo can take notes from Arl for his own change to assassin career.)

Sound good?

@Bennosuke

Just out of curiosity, but if Marc has someone under Dominate, meaning she controls them completely, and she then Mind Scans them, given her control over their mind, as long as she makes the roll with the penalty from sustaining multiple powers, can she force them to botch or waive their opposed willpower rolls? So basically mind controlling them into completely opening and surrendering their thoughts to her?
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-08-24 at 10:08 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger