View Single Post

Thread: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Unfortunately not. She can read minds from a distance now, but it requires 4+ successes on a Mind Scan power roll, then the mind reading power is an 'extended action' meaning she can't do anything else, and that requires successive rounds of opposed willpower rolls. So basically she'd stop in the street to *Puts hand to head* nyoing-nyoing-nyoing.

As far as I can read, Telepathy discipline doesn't give off any visual cues that it's being used (unless power entries denote as such), though those it is being used against are sometimes are aware of it. If she gets the Dominate off on one of the spies, she has to split her and their actions; so they'd each take a half action move each round as we head down an alley or something, basically looking like they're moving at very leisurely paces.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-08-23 at 05:10 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger