View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    "I concur that we should try the back door again, but it seems likely he will have altered the access codes since our last visit. Even if his will to do the Emperor's work was genuine, I doubt he'll feel comfortable knowing that his security was breached the first time," Hound said to Marcella.

"Will you be able to ascertain whether or not Drimmle is inside once we get to his building? If he isn't, but there are multiple other presences, that would increase the likelihood that we are walking into an ambush. The further away we can be aware of the situation inside, the better."
    Marc nodded, "Yes, I can tell if he's inside and how many others there are. I could begin once we get within a kilometre of his domicile."

However, the Psyker soon noticed the concerning surveillance they seemed to be under. It couldn't be something official: they would've been stopped at the train station or the Interrogator would have heard of their faces and names ending up on wanted lists. This had to be private intelligence. The type nobles would use to spy on each other...

"Guys..." Marc would say/whisper sharply as they walled along.

"We're being watched and tracked" she visually pointed them out.

"We should get off the main streets..."
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-08-22 at 05:36 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger