Ok, bare with me all while I get through posts in both threads.

Orla is able to obtain a hand cannon for 65 thrones as her TN would actually be 61 or 71 for an average item in the hive. It takes her a handful of hours (1d10 that I'm not gonna bother rolling). All of Orla's purchases seem reasonable and are approved. I have updated her character box in the new thread to represent the spent money and xp. This does move her up in rank I believe.

@Bramble: In regards to the alternate identity, fluff sounds good. Again, I'd expect this is something he is going to have to develop over an extended period.
-In regards to the extra money, his thrones were correct at starting as far as my records show, despite the Noble background.
-I'm fine with the face armor. A flak 1 face shield would probably be something like 15 thrones. I'd expect them to look a little more 40k'ish than just sunglasses, but it's just fluff.

@Banana: Character advances are approved. Please update your character sheet. I will update Marcella's character box.

Unfortunately, Milo only has 185 thrones. Banana, please let me know if you want to use the inquiry roll to purchase something else.

@Wynd: Character expenses approved. I am updating your character box. Anything you want to roll for in downtime?

@Rax: Character expenses also approved. Let me know as well if you want to do anything with your downtime.

Okay, thank you all again for hanging in there. I owe Bramble a PM reply. To confirm, the group's next step is to go after Drimmle. Are we agreed on how we want to do this before I reply in the IC thread. Are we sneaking in, knocking on the door, or what?