1. - Top - End - #25
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Boruto Two Blue Vortex (Unmarked Spoilers for Part 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    {Scrub the post, scrub the quote}

Anyway, back to the chapter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you look at Code... one of his eyes has been slashed out.

...And there's no sign of Sasuke, Boruto is very clearly wilding Sasuke's sword, and Code's talk about spending two years trying to find Boruto right after we're told that it's been three years since the start of the time skip uh...

Sasuke is probably dead. He and Bort spent a year avoiding Code, code caught up to them, and Sasuke probably died making sure Boruto could get away. He probably took out Code's eye and I bet you dollars to donuts that Code's gonna open his scared eye to show Sasuke's eye under it in the next chapter or two.
    Spoiler
    Show

There is no world where Sasuke died off screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    Agreed with Rodin, Boruto would be better if it was organized in a different fashion. The bones are good enough, but how it unfolded so slowly and yet simultaneously so much content...it feels like a time manipulation genjutsu.
    I'll be honest, I completely zoned out the instant "time travel arc" was brought up. Absurd. Rater's point about it being "supplemental" for the manga is fair to a point, but also literally nothing in the anime has any effect on the manga so... I'm unsure how accurate that is.

The point about how slow and plodding and mixed in quality the Boruto anime is is fun, because we also get things like the manga adaptations of some of its storylines, like Mirai's very cool and good comedy adventure, or Sasuke fighting some dinosaurs and having some legitimate romantic moments with Sakura in the first time in series history.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    My apologies for discussing Boruto in a Boruto thread, just not the particular variety of Boruto you wanted to discuss. Given that there IS no Boruto anime thread (or any anime thread these days) it seemed like a good place to discuss it.

Apparently not.

I have nothing further to add, so I'll leave you to it.
    Naw it's fine to discuss the anime here. All (should) be welcome here.
    Last edited by truemane; 2023-08-21 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Scrub the quote