1. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Thumbs up Re: [WFRP2e] The Power of One - Part 2 - "Transire Benefaciendo"

Taalia Giovanni

Taalia couldn't help but smile at the mention of the Tower of Verezzo, her expression turning into a grin and spreading across her face as a flushed, almost bashful look. That had been almost two years ago - what a spitfire she had been! Then her 'scene' in the court room...the shepardess bit her bottom lip as if remembering a fond but slightly embarrassing memory.

For now, the idea that she had a 'reputation' that not only moved through parts of the country but across boarders, and this far up, was not settling into her mind. She'll allow that mixture of ego-boosting and humility to arrive later in her attention.

For now, the girl looked bashful as she seemed to relax a little, her rifle muzzle moving down to face the ground as she held the weapon over her forearm, its butt against her shoulder/chest connection.

"Yeah...that was me..." she finally spoke. Reaching to her neck, the shepardess probed her fingers to her collar and withdrew from beneath her mail the tooth of the troll that was affixed about a necklace. She held it up to display the trophy, the finger-length fang smoothed out around the tip by now so that it was relatively safe to wear, and not prone to self-stabbing accidents.

"Taalia Giovanni..." she gave a little bow, her free hand doing a little curl by her side for a touch of flourish.

"This is Bella de Pescari, the beauty of Bella Collina!" she gestured to her companion cradling the blunderbuss, a playful smile on her face.

"And you've met my new companion here," Taalia motioned to Briant.

"What brings you this far out? You originate from Tilea?"
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-08-13 at 12:59 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger