Back in the world Laura would have expected there to be tracks going away from the pile of clothes, but here who could tell. Things didn't always work the same way and there was no garuntee that everyone passing through the Hedge always kept the same shape. At least, as far as Laura could make out, the tracks of a human and the tracks of the creature didn't seem to be one and the same. If there were no tracks leading away from the site, she'll take a look at the clothes themselves for any sign of blood or of them having been ripped. If Sarah had become something else at least there was a chance that she was still alive.

While she was doing all that she can't help but mutter angrily to herself about the likelihood that Snigglebutt might have been here for whatever had happened and what she ought to have done to him. 'Little ****. Should have dragged him along with us.'She had seen Lord of the Rings, and it was hard not to remember the Warg scene. Perhaps the Hob had a mount. She had never killed anyone since she returned to New Orleans, but perhaps she should make an exception.

Laura will regard the Fae spade as if it was a poisonous snake. 'Giant...I'm..' What could she say to that? I'm sorry? How would that help. 'It doesn't mean one of Them was actually here. Someone might have had it with them. This isn't over.' Laura will look around for any sign that anything had been dug up.

Spoiler
Show

So Faerie Peaches are supposed to show up when a Fae has been through an area a lot. Are there any other ways of knowing whether a Fae has been through here or should I roll?