Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
When Laura finally speaks up, Giant stops walking, forcing her to turn around and face him. The man's eyes are hard and distant as he stares at Laura. After a long moment he will reply, "I'm okay. I just... I just want to find my sister, that's all." He reflexively brings an arm up to rub his shoulder. "Laura, promise me we will find her," he says as his voice begins to faulter, "or promise me we will be okay."
Laura isn't going to lie to him. 'Giant...I promise I'll do all I can...but you know what they're like.' The admission made her feel worse. What if they couldn't find anything? What if Sarah was merely gone? Or could they follow her to Arcadia. Aloud Laura will only say, 'We'll take it one step at a time.'

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
Giant follows, approaching the pile of clothing in the field. Strewn about in the yellow grass are an odd assortment of clothing; a forest green military style jacket, a single long knitted sock with cats on it, and a pair of blue converse. Giant's branches all sag as he stares down at the clothing, his big blue eyes searching over the scattering. "It's hers," he gasps, bringing massive arms up to the side of his towering head, "but where is she, and what happened to her?"
Laura can think of multiple explanations why Sarah might have been forced to leave her clothes behind. None of them were good. She'll take a closer look at the site to see if she could see tracks or anything else of note.

Spoiler
Show

Wits 3 + Composure 3
(6d10)[6][10][10][10][2][2](40)
Any 10s
(6d10)[6][9][7][4][2][3](31)