Khair

Bowing respectfully to princess Almah upon his arrival, Khair takes the initiative to begin his report.

”Lady Almah, we have conducted interviews with the other members of the caravan, and a search of the wreckage for clues. Our interviews placed Dashki as the prime suspect but there was nothing backing the suspicion besides rumor and gossip. Dashki was later cleared by witness testimony from your personal guards as to his location at the time of the incident. While interviewing Dashki himself, he was noticeably nervous, denying vehemently that he was to blame. I believe he is telling the truth in no small part due to your guard’s testimony. I believe it to be self-awareness of his actions and awareness of the camps views and finger pointing that led to his evasiveness. Searching the wreckage provided no clues as to how the fire started. Without any evidence of foul play, it is my determination that the fire was accidental in nature barring any further clues you could provide us Lady Almah.”