While walking away Laura is alert to any sign that they were being followed. As soon as they were out of earshot Laura will talk to Giant openly. 'Sorry about that. The thing about this place is all you need is to be unlucky once and you could be in a lot of trouble. You alright?'
When Laura finally speaks up, Giant stops walking, forcing her to turn around and face him. The man's eyes are hard and distant as he stares at Laura. After a long moment he will reply, "I'm okay. I just... I just want to find my sister, that's all." He reflexively brings an arm up to rub his shoulder. "Laura, promise me we will find her," he says as his voice begins to faulter, "or promise me we will be okay."

In the meadow she'll go take a closer look at the clothes and see if she could find anything to identify the owner. 'Giant, you recognise these?'
Giant follows, approaching the pile of clothing in the field. Strewn about in the yellow grass are an odd assortment of clothing; a forest green military style jacket, a single long knitted sock with cats on it, and a pair of blue converse. Giant's branches all sag as he stares down at the clothing, his big blue eyes searching over the scattering. "It's hers," he gasps, bringing massive arms up to the side of his towering head, "but where is she, and what happened to her?"