1. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder999 View Post
    Coralej

Coralej attempts to protect himself with the force, but it's just too much and he's left barely standing.

Assuming there's droids other than Droideka in range, he'll reach out and try to throw one into another before running as far back as he can.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Negate failed in OOC, wanted to see the result before typing this up.
    The usual [roll0] vs will of the first droid and reflex of second, needing 15 minimum, for [roll1] damage or [roll2] on 20+ or 6d6 (so adding both sets of damage dice) on a 25+
    With all of the destruction raining down from both the clones hidden in the mountain and the two transports providing overhead fire, the mines going off, and the droids returning fire, it’s difficult to see if your attempt destroyed a droid or not.

“Time to go!” One of the clones says, but as they stay with you and retreat, one of them is struck in the shoulder and goes down. Two of them stop shooting and sling their rifles to drag their fallen comrade towards the transport. They’re only a few feet in front of you, but behind, you have a clear path to the waiting transport. You spot two of the droideka split off to the side to get a clear line of sight to the four clones, around Sadaki, who continues to fend off a constant stream of blaster bolts from the third.

Cora sees all of this playing out from her vantage point on the transport.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-08-01 at 09:03 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig