1. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

At the far end of the droid advancing line, the second b-2 and one of the b-1 droids are engulfed in flames, and the B1 malfunctions and falls apart. Cora takes down another with a pinpoint shot. The four clones open up with their blaster rifles flooding the security zone with blaster fire. As the droids come under attack they start to open fire, but as they do so, concentrated blaster fire explodes from the woods to the west, from above the relay station, and pours into the courtyard - it is the other group of clones, led by the Jedi. The entire area becomes a veritable hailstorm of searing energy, exploding mines, and flying debris, but thanks to the party whittling down the advancing droids, the four clones at the relay station are unharmed.

The three droideka to the east, however, are unencumbered by suppressing fire and unleash a devastating fusillade on the group.
    Spoiler
    Show

autofire attacks vs reflex defense, half damage on a miss.
    Cora:
    attack: (1d20+5)[6]
    damage: (3d8)[7]
    Ilyene:
    attack: (1d20+5)[19]
    damage: (3d8)[17]
    Coralej:
    attack: (1d20+5)[14]
    damage: (3d8)[22]
    Anyone who goes to negative hp can spend a force point to stay alive.

Sadaki, the jedi knight, appears with his blue lightsaber glowing like a beacon in the darkness, and stands at the edge of the second story, facing the droideka.

"Get to cover behind the dish!" he shouts as he starts deflecting blaster fire from the droideka to defend the group.

The engineers quickly follow orders and move to the far side of the building as four LAAT/i gunships transports arrive and start firing on the droids on the ground. Two of them circle around back and hover near the rear of the building so the engineers can start loading up.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-07-27 at 11:14 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig