View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

When envelopes with wax sealing was drawn instead of a gun, Marcella had an almost certainty what it was about.

She also smiled internally. To think that she reached all the way up from the Underhive to the Midhive with just her mind and spoke to Interrogator Ezekiel. Something about it made the Psyker feel warm inside.

Maintaining the visage, Marcella nodded once, "Thank you", and tucked the envelope away in the inside of her coat. Once they could do so away from prying eyes, Marcella opened it and withdrew the temporary pass.

Twirling it about between her gloved fingers, she offered a small, friendly smile as she held it out for Orla.

"You're welcome."
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-07-27 at 08:12 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger