previous enemies.....

I dunno how that'd work with Ensara, to be honest. most of her enemies before this were mostly planetary or less than planetary in scale: Exalted takes in Creation which, while flat isn't much bigger than Earth, Gaia is also a earth-sized planet, the biggest threat would probably be other planeswalkers coming in.....or new Phyrexia. Nicol Bolas, if he's just imprisoned like he is in canon. Like there'd probably be personal foes for Ensara coming after her for personal reasons, mostly revenge for wrecking this and that or killing this or that person, maybe a Lunar mate who is angry that Ensara went gallivanting across the multiverse without her, probably Gaian conspiracy and Church remnants wanting to kill her for destroying those organizations. Like there is probably a long list of people who have beef with Ensara personally but probably only Nicol Bolas and New Phyrexia would pose a threat on a large scale. like sure an Abyssal Exalted would look at Wh40k and go "yup time to put you all out of your misery" but would have to go on a big quest to actually achieve that, like sure they'd could slaughter an army but whats an army to the Imperium but an expendable resource of human bodies that they have an entire galaxy of?

My own idea of like post-Nurgle stuff is like, new human empires, cultures and factions starting to emerge and do stuff differently from the Imperium- not necessarily always BETTER, but not ineffective. because like the cataclysm of Nurgle really provides some good plot opportunities for them to form assuming that some time-acceleration shenanigans happened in the brief time the warp storm was there so that they can form before Alex calmed things. Also I'm probably gonna take some time focus on the aliens a bit, killing Nurgles a pretty big Chaos thing after all and they're not the only threat in this setting.

also realizing that I never figured out any particular prophecies to put in that book. probably gonna have to improvise those up. I knew I thought it was a good idea for *some* reasons....