View Single Post

Thread: Worse Than The Disease OOC 2

1. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Worse Than The Disease OOC 2

I propose I run Sean, Bart and militia while Volthawk runs all the Rangers. Do we have stats and gear for the Rangers? Sean might spend some time tweaking that part. I expect two troop leaders, one driver/mechanic, explosives guy and 12 riflemen, but even if it is exactly that way, would like to have some details about the people.
    The Rangers are;
    2 Officers (see Officer stats on After the End 2 page 24, minus Callous, add Driving-12 skill)
    One driver (see Private stats on After the End 2 page 24, minus Callous, add Driving-14 and Mechanic-14 skills, change Guns specialty to Shotgun)
    One demo-man (see Private stats on After the End 2 page 24, minus Callous, add Explosives-15 and Driving (Motorcycle)-12 skills, change Guns specialty to Shotgun)
    12 riflemen (see Private stats on After the End 2 page 24, minus Callous, add Driving (Motorcycle)-12 skill)

Their armor is TL 7 Improved Fragmentation Vest with Trauma Plates (HT 66, torso DR 4/2*+18, weighs 8+15 lbs.), Boots (Feet DR 2*), Leather Gloves (Hands DR 2*) and TL 7 Frag Helmet (HT 70, skull DR 5, weighs 3 lbs.).
    Their guns are AK-47 7.62x39mm rifles (HT 120, 2 rifle magazines, 20 rifle bullets in each magazine) except for the driver/mechanic and the demo-man and S&W Model 29 .44M revolvers (HT 94, no speed-loaders, 12 pistol bullets).
    They all have large knives (and Knife-13 skill, too), too. The driver/mechanic and demo-man both have a Remington Model 11 Riot shotgun (HT 105) with 12 buckshot rounds as their primary gun.

I'm leaving out some not-immediately-relevant info here, like other skills they have (Survival, Streetwise, Urban Survival, Intimidation) or miscellaneous equipment (tents, poles, bottles, first aid kit).

Does that answer your questions or have I missed something?
    Last edited by Shoot Da Moon; 2023-07-18 at 01:05 PM.
    Anachronism will never high-light the folly of my convictions!