1. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WFRP2e] The Power of One - Part 2 - "Transire Benefaciendo"

Taalia Giovanni

Taalia smiles as she listens to the young attendant speak. Her egaliatiran nature, given her slavery upbringing, didn't see him as really lesser or above the others in the camp. He seemed to not be the one to talk to in matters of violence, of course, but as an animal tender, the shepardess felt a gentle alikeness as she kneeled down and rubbed her hands around the heads of the two excited dogs.

"They're very cute!" she smiled brightly.

Milo, meanwhile, was ducked into her jacket pocket, his little, furred head and large eyes avoiding the look of the two dogs before his owner.

"Oh don't worry about him!" Taalia mentioned in regards to her cat. "I got him in Miragliano after I accidently shot his owner. Long story!"

The girl giggled as she rubbed her head with the dogs, taking her parchment out and sketching them, taking their breed names down and notes for their purpose and dimensions.

"We're just passing through; we wanted to stop here to make sure you didn't shoot us out of the sky on our way back, hah!" she beamed, her mood noticeably higher in the presence of the two doggo's before her and her kitten in her pocket.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-07-19 at 05:06 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger