I'm not sure what they would see either. But technically! All these particular Eldar are Solitaires, the special Eldar Blanks who AREN'T psychic and actively screw over psychic stuff with their presence and like perform/fight solo because their souls are already doomed and thus no troupe wants to fight with them normally because their role is to play Slaanesh. (Dark Eldar are also not psychic for completely different reasons, but thats a whole 'nother story, which we'll probably get to sooner or later given your interest in the Webway, you can't really fix that without dealing with the Drukhari sooner or later)

So technically I don't need to answer that now, because your interacting with like, one of two exceptions to the Eldar rule about this.

But I'd imagine most Eldar wouldn't WANT to read your mind anyways, because like "ew, human", as for psychic tech, thats something their entire race bases their civilization on as opposed to other factions, so someone having it isn't weird, its working on principles they aren't familiar with is what would be weird and even then, only to those Eldar who follow whatever the Path of Scholar/Scientist is, or Path of the Seer given they're the wizards and thus interested in such intellectual pursuits as most Eldar are about surviving the hell-galaxy they live in and making whatever living as best they can given their circumstances. as for Dark Eldar......well......they'd probably be interested in any of the Jumpers for completely different, far more horrible reasons.