View Single Post

Thread: Defenders of the District (MSH) IC

1. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Defenders of the District (MSH) IC

Lisa/Fury

Eeermageeeerd!! The press - and I'm wearing garbage clothes!

Lisa was hiding a slight panic attack as they arrived upon the bridge, only to find a mob of the press swarming around them and wanting a post-battle interview. Lisa, for all of her red-rage might, looked like what she was: a late 20s/early 30s woman, a little wide-eyed, deer-caught-in-the-headlights lacing, and wearing the tattered remains of her clothes. Nothing scandalous, of course, she had a black, lycra suit beneath it for when she got tall, larger and juicer, but still. As the only woman in the group, she could already mentally imagine the scathing, smug chitter-chatter about her atrocious regalia, the insinuations already running across her skin like sharp needles.

And so, when the press semi-circled around her, phones flashing, Lisa just kept her head slightly down, offered glib and polite little smiles and moved away as best she could, waiting for a 'lift' back to their HQ and away from prying eyes...
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-07-24 at 06:58 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger