1. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Karl slips in shortly after Rachel, "It was a good call to retrieve the tracker, a detective was getting a little too nosy with the van when I arrived. Its been handled."

After he is caught up the mekhet frowns, "I believe we will need to take the domitors who worked for Fort. but the clock is ticking on putting a stop to the chaos. We need to pick up the pace, not just go chasing after them one by one."

He looks to Antonio, "You have been wronged here, and it is only going to get worse for all of our kind in this city the way things are going. If called upon will you and yours help us to sweep up the corrupted? If need be for the sake of keeping the peace, we'll stake all the suspected and stack them up like driftwood to await justice."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Guessing on a roll for Karl to think about the most likely potential allies to approach to deputize to help with things. It shouldn't just be the spear even if they agree. If you think it should be wits+politics instead take three dice off the end.
    int+politics (7d10)[2][6][8][6][2][4][3](31)
    (7d10)[3][2][3][4][8][5][1](26)
    Last edited by Daishain; 2023-07-09 at 08:52 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D