1. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WFRP2e] The Power of One - Part 2 - "Transire Benefaciendo"

Taalia Giovanni

Taalia could feel the resistance of the Trolls tough sinews against her blade as she stabbed, punctured and slashed - that damn flesh knitting back up with each chunk taken from the things body. In a half second of out-of-body reflection, the shepardess could only envy such a natural ability and how useful it would have been in her own life. Skaven whipped her? So what, she'd grow back. She got stabbed, beaten, arm chopped off her face broken in - who cared, she'd be fine in a matter of minutes.

Which is why when the others started to depart, Taalia yelled at them.

"It's not dead yet - not ye - !"

But its gutteral, pained whine drew her back to the present, her weapon drawing back just in time to batter away a key-sized fist full of claws and hard scales from punching right into her body and tearing her flesh for serious damage...and this time, there'd be no regeneration.

Using the momentum from her deflection, Taalia brought the weapon down and slashed the hideous thing across its side, Daybreak's fine steel moving about in a circle as Taalia drew it back to slice across the left leg the Troll was relying upon to draw itself back up, while Bella hurried over with that torch...

This time she'd chop its ugly head off just to be sure.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-07-08 at 10:05 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger