View Single Post

Thread: Goblins XIX: New Year, New Updates

1. - Top - End - #144
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Goblins XIX: New Year, New Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyadan View Post
    I wonder who was doing colours and lights for that one, it looks pretty different from what we have today.

Otherwise, things go as usual, in the Muddy Tunnel of Decreased Intelligence. But I find it pretty funny that Complains actually looks outraged. It's like he's going "I'M OFFENDED!" about people reaching conclusions through observation and offering them as advice.
    That was Cheyenne Wright, of Girl Genius fame. There was a (short-lived) time where Elli admitted that she couldn't shoulder it all alone and hired Cheyenne to do the coloring. The comic was arguably better for it, but it didn't last as the two had a falling out after a bit.

As for Complains, he's basically like a stereotypical teenager. Tell him to do something and he'll do the opposite just out of spite, and he thinks he knows better than anyone else in any given scenario. In any decent horror movie, that would make him top of the list of victims, but for all its gruesomeness and body horror, Goblins does have a fair bit of (necessary) plot armor.
    Last edited by Morgaln; 2023-07-04 at 02:49 AM.
    What did the monk say to his dinner?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Out of the frying pan and into the friar!

How would you describe a knife?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cutting-edge technology