View Single Post

Thread: Jumpers Vs. Wh40k ITP OOC 1

1. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Jumpers Vs. Wh40k ITP OOC 1

For the Watchmaker Aura's range I'm going to steal from mutants and Masterminds 3e, and say the aura is a 30-foot radius sphere emitting outwards from you, if the sphere is on a level surface such as nonmagical ground, then its a hemisphere with a 30 feet radius and height. I think thats a fair distance for an "aura".

I leave figuring how to extend the range up to your own creativity or other perks.

as for CSTE.....hm.....well its basically the Doctor Who version of being Destined right? Everything going your way because your Important.

Meanwhile surviving/manipulating Warp is all about Willpower, personal fortitude, integrity, that your mind is ordered and strong- this probably kind of explains why Alex was able to do what she did with Nurgle, her willpower is infinite, if anything she has only scratched the surface of what she is capable of in the Warp with only sheer willpower alone. I might've done her dirty or need to figure what infinite willpower actually means when it comes to the Warp otherwise the infinite willpower alone could make TTS Kaldor Draigo look weak.

but CSTE! hm. the Warp is like, a lot of flows and currents, metaphorically like, Happening, very volatile, very unstable. the warp in its current state is a Hell Dimension though. so you might just get the Least Bad thing happen to you at all times due to your luck? which would I guess would be "your soul is not eaten by a Daemon"

but also according to Lexicanum, a 40k wiki:
    Warpspace is without form and the laws of time and space do not apply there, for both size and time are simultaneously infinite and irrelevant within The Warp
    so do I assume that because its Complex Space-Time Event, that it might not work in a realm without either of those? But if I do, would that be screwing you over unnecessarily? Jumpchain perks are generally real insistent on things being fiat-backed and safe for the user. is the perk actually granting you CSTE (I generally assume it does) or just the effects of CSTE regardless of realm?

these things. they require thought, interpretation and maybe even something arbitrary to work out.

Edit: It might be protection against Tzeentch or others manipulating your fate, probably? at least in the Materium?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2023-06-30 at 03:33 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".