1. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WFRP2e] The Power of One - Part 2 - "Transire Benefaciendo"

Taalia Giovanni

The rat struck out again, but it was clearly on the backfoot as the taller human kept baring down upon him, her light and beautiful sword stabbing and slashing as she used her size advantage to constantly advance and put him on the back foot.

A slash - Ting! barely glancing off its shield. A stab - the ratman only just hauled himself out of the way in time to catch an arrow that impacted against his head. Though not penetrating, the concussive force of the connection against his helmet sent a reverberation through the skavens brain, as the black-furred stormvermin looked about dumbly for a second before collapsing over onto its side, barely breathing.

Wasting no time, Taalia darted to its side, her own shield discarded as she grabbed the Skavens helmet with one hand, the chin-strap allowing her to control the position of the things disgusting head. Exposing that neck, she brought Daybreak up and over in a glittering arc as Squealch! a fountain of black-red blood geysered out of that stump, leaving the Shepardess standing there, her chest heaving up and down, her eyes transfixed on that corpse, severed ratman head still in its helmet gripped in her left hand, bloodied blade in the other.

And she just stood there, staring. Staring. A childhood taken, twisted and left behind, a glazed fire across her eyes, as if the flames were only visible through meters of glass. There, but distant.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-06-29 at 01:31 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger