1. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WFRP2e] The Power of One - Part 2 - "Transire Benefaciendo"

Taalia Giovanni

Taalia kept it up, able to see that her plan was slowly working, inch by inch, as she kept advancing step by step to back the Stormvermin into a corner where she could pin him behind his own shield, neutralise his swinging arm, and then stab him in his disgusting face.

Angling her shield this way and that, arching her shoulders to help glance blows off harmlessly or remove her body by just millimeters from danger, Taalia kept stabbing with her weapon, each squeal of pain from the vile ratman encouraging her with her strategy. Though rage was a wild fire in her eyes it had not yet moved to her brain to abdicate any reason or discipline. She wasn't dealing with some cowardly clanrat this time, this was a dangerous threat and she had to control herself, however hot her passions may run.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-06-29 at 12:06 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger