1. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WFRP2e] The Power of One - Part 2 - "Transire Benefaciendo"

Taalia Giovanni

There was a time when the sight of one of the Black-furred Skaven warrior elite would have terrified the girl. She knew their reputation, all slaves who had survived for long enough did. They were the biggest, nastiest, meanest and most skilled of the ratmen. Sure, Clan Enshin had their shadow-cloaked assassins, but in an armored, toe-to-toe fight, the Stormvermin were known for their brutality and hatred that was mixed with their innate skill - few slaves displeased one of these spiteful creatures and lived to tell about it.

But, times change. Now into those yellowed, grotesque eyes, Taalia's own heterochromia orbs glared back to match every iota of hatred the ratman threw her way, and then some.

Taalia pressed herself forward, using her superior height and elevation to her advantage. The ratmans weapon was brutal and intimidating, but the shepardess could remember back to her lessons from the knight and her experience in the arena: it was a beating weapon, one that had to be swung about to cause damage. Hers? Despite the longswords length, she could draw it back and stab - and that's exactly what she did.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-06-28 at 11:47 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger