1. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Ignacio describes the two other Kindred; one African American and the other Hispanic. By description alone, neither ring a bell for Anna... or really anyone in the room, though maybe those higher up might know. He says the two Kindred didn't really speak much. When he finishes, the Ghoul goes back to pleading, "I'm cooperating, see? I just... I just need a little. Haven't I told you everything?"

Karl waits for the right moment, when the police officer addresses the crowd and all eyes turn to him, to slip out the side of the side of the mob and move purposefully but not too hastily across the street, relying on the aid of his Obfuscate in the hopes that eyes slide right off of him as he does so.

Once he's at the front of the motel, no one pays him any mind, and Karl is able to move unnoticed to the back parking lot. Unfortunately, when he gets the van left behind by the Ghouls, a detective in a stained grey button down shirt and chinos is busy examining it. Karl observes him take down the license plate number, peer in through the windows. The detective pays Karl no mind, but retrieving the tracker might draw attention in a way that Face in the Crowd can't protect. Of course, there also may be some benefit to talking to the detective... in the right circumstance.

The man blushes and replies, "No, I uh, live alone." He holds the door open, inviting her to come in.
    Anna Wu

"That depends on Antonio; you're his guest now. What else regarding the attack on this Church do you think we would be interested in knowing?" Anna asked.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-06-28 at 09:51 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig