Quote Originally Posted by Charybdis1618 View Post
The bullets pass through the spirit, leaving small ripples in their wakes. Even though they're not much lighter than the .357 rounds of Loukas' revolver, and have comparable kinetic energy to his arrows, they're having markedly less effect. Far from being disappointed, Loukas looks intrigued.

"Would you indulge my curiosity, please? Try a couple other weapons. When you're done, try my sidearm. If I'm right..."
"Don't keep us in suspense then" the Shroud says. "These are off-the-shelf bullets. I've made due with the tools I can get." She picks up the sniper rifle again and tries three rounds from that, then half a cup from an Sig Sauer P320 pistol. "Everyone get behind something" she suggests as she pulls out what looks like an oversized pirate pistol... an M79 grenade launcher with the stock sawed off and barrel cut down. She counts down from three and the weapon lets out a "Bloop! as the pressure charge sends a 40mm explosive grenade downrange... it detonates with an impressive explosion!