It seems to take forever for all of the date Anna sent to travel through the Ether and reach the Prince's childe. Finally, the checkmark appears under Anna's pulse message, indicating that it had arrived. Within a few seconds, a second check appears, indicating the message had been received and read. It takes even longer though for Tony D'Agostino to reply. His message reads, "Are you sure intel is good?"

"Thank you for the use of your premises. I promised to leave the witness here in your care," Anna said as she glanced to Ignacio, "if you uncover additional pertinent information, I ask that you share it with us. Also, it is important he does not escape or inform the Carthians of what we know. Other than that, you can deal with him as you see fit."
Before Antoine can reply, the Ghoul lifts his bowed head and mumbles, "I need blood. I... I'm too injured. You gotta give me some blood." His eyes are red and glassy. Streaks of dried blood cover his face and clothes, and despite his color, Ignacio's flesh is pale and covered in a sheen of sweat. Anna can hear his heart racing.

Antoine ignores the man's pleas, and says through a rueful grin, "I'll take care of him till you need him." Then his expression hardens and he says, "But I an my sire get to execute The Prince's justice, as you promised." That wasn't "exactly" what Anna had promised.

"Did you get back to Rachel?" she asked Gabe as she finally read Rachel's message.
Gabe shrugs and says, "She said she'd join us... after dinner."

Getting closer to the motel, Karl can see that several cop cars, an ambulance, and a firetruck have all arrived on the scene. The law are still working to get the scene under control and move the small crowd of gathered gawkers across the street.

(OOC: To clarify, is Karl using Face in the Crowd which is free but less "powerful", or Cloak of Night, which will cost 1 vitae to activate)