1. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    The question forces Ignacio's back and neck to stiffen, as if Anna had just slapped him. He mumbles in reply, "He's supposed to be at his Haven. We were supposed to flee the city to Oakland once the sun had come up. He was going to contact me when it was safe to return." He also provides Saul's address, in Potrero Hill, a small but surprisingly wealthy neighborhood within Carthian territory.
    Anna Wu

Anna picked up her phone and, if there is no message from Karl, she switches off the recording and takes a photo of the ghoul.
    "I need to inform the Prince's office of this," Anna said, "give me a moment."

While outwardly calm, if she had a living heart, it would have been pumping frantically. At the same time, she felt oddly exhilarated. She sent a copy of the interview, the photo, and Antoine's declaration of support to Karl & Tony, with a message: "Attack on Spear haven at the Church instigated by Reggie Fort, Carthian Prince of Oakland. Antoine of the Spear has offered to assist in the Prince's directives in this matter. SF Kindred involved either directly or indirectly in the attack: Saul, Maximus (rest of kindred listed by Ignacio here). We have Saul's haven address, need instructions."

She pressed send, then nodded to Victor in appreciation.

Anna paused to look at Antoine.

"Thank you for the use of your premises. I promised to leave the witness here in your care," Anna said as she glanced to Ignacio, "if you uncover additional pertinent information, I ask that you share it with us. Also, it is important he does not escape or inform the Carthians of what we know. Other than that, you can deal with him as you see fit."
    She paused and turned to the ghoul, then frisked him to make sure he wasn't carrying a second phone or a weapon or anything like that.

"Are you carrying anything made of metal?" she asked.

Assuming he answers no:

"Oh, one minor detail," she said as she turned back to Antoine, "he carried a crucifix and tried to use it on me, if that matters to you."

"Did you get back to Rachel?" she asked Gabe as she finally read Rachel's message.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-06-20 at 11:21 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig