View Single Post

Thread: RHoD 5e IC

1. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Default Re: RHoD 5e IC

"Thanks," is the terse reply. "Seeing an orc is usually not good sign, but you're handsome after all these hobgoblins. Nice 'stache. You travel with fire and air?"

She looks at the odd group assembled in the tower. "Are you some kind of rescue? I thought I was careful about my tracks. But then, the hobgoblins caught me so I wasn't good enough." She sighs, disappointed at herself. "I'm Polina, from Red Rock. You know, up in the Giantshield mountains? My tribe heard of bugbears and goblins capturing dragons in these mountains and turning them bad. They need to stop or be stopped before they use the dragons to attack everyone." She coughs, her mouth dry, since this is probably the most she's spoken in days. Weeks, maybe.

"So you killed the dragon that was here? And their wyrmsinger? I think they wanted me to teach them my tricks with Rax. Otherwise we'd be dead." Polina frees the small blue drake as she talks about it. She coos at it and it nuzzles her hand. It looks hungry and flies off quickly as Polina says in Draconic, "Go hunt, poor thing." She begins gathering her shield and things. "I hear there's a big goblin in the mountains with an army. Is that right? Are you going to kill him too?"
    Last edited by Archemist; 2023-06-19 at 11:08 AM.