At Ensara:
Her duel with The Hermit goes back and forth, dodging and trading blows in an intricate martial dance. But as she observes the Hermit, the more she feels something is familiar....as if she already seen how he fought before.....or at least something similar.
"Wait a minute....your fighting style.....is Citrine Poxes of Contagion!? Or at least......something very similar to it. The closest this world can get. How did you...?"
"I call it Cycle of Nurgle Style myself. There is more strengths, more things to enlightenment and paths to power in this world than is dreamt of in your philosophy" says the Hermit as he attacks with pressure point strikes "All is connected, even decay to regrowth, purification to putrefaction....meditating upon the nature of Nurgle is what granted me this style, I know nothing of what you speak of. However I wonder....why do you hold back? You clearly can keep up with me yet....you aren't being pushed. What is your true power?"
As Ensara dodges, leaving behind red wind after-images, she ponders this. Even seeing the style, or the closest thing to it, she couldn't learn it, only a Sidereal Exalted could teach her it. It was so angering! One of the strongest martial arts in all of Creation, she recognized it yet somehow she could not grasp the principles to LEARN it, to wield it for herself!
"Ebon shadow Style: Seven Points of Weakness Strike!"
She attacks with a shadowy pressure point strike of her own, piercing through his skin and punching through his bones and flesh, but as she draws her fist back, a green light shines and reknits his body back together.
She frowns. What allowed him to recreate the style or something close to it, when she could not? He was doing it with psychic warp energy even! That wasn't.....Essence.....

Wait a minute.

As she keeps fighting the Hermit she thinks: what if that was the key? She couldn't recreate it with Essence- a Sidereal had....a certain instructive something to their essence that allowed it to work with others- with Essence. But there were more energies, more forces out there than just Essence. She had Ki, from Anima Beyond Fantasy. The limitations of Creation didn't account for recreating what they are with that. She couldn't create the best technique now, but perhaps....she could started Improvising techniques, and one of the principles of Citrine Poxes of Contagion was not just decay....but healing.
"Improvisation: Impurity Purging Flow!"
She strikes the Hermit again with a pressure point strike she remembered her old mentor, Shanari, once did using ki instead of Essence. As it hits, his green diseased skin suddenly.....healed? But The Hermit yelped in pain nonetheless.
"What....what was that? What did you do?"
"I see.....yes your understanding, your spiritual enlightenment....is flawed. You only achieved it because of Nurgle's power and thus tying yourself so closely to a being of Decay that as a Daemon Prince, you are harmed by destroying the decay within you. Citrine Poxes of Contagion is more than that- its healing, a style of doctors and medics. Your version is twisted. My strike rid you of some of the diseases within."
Ensara takes an improvised stance, imitating martial arts she only remembered in mirror-images of her mind of a teacher long dead
"Thus, the more I purge disease from your body....the more you are hurt because your a demon of disease!"
"NO!" the Hermit roars and they begin fighting against more furiously.

At Frode:
The worms are destroyed by the titans efforts, getting ripped to shreds by the spikes, the mansion is held in place.

A daemon coming at you see ones one Penicillin graffiti and hisses at its presence, some steam rising from its form as if burnt like it was some holy cross and keeps away, the other demons also stopping a certain distance away from the idea of the penicillin and bleach.
"What vile....cleanliness."
"Your someone who uses hand sanitizers aren't you!?"
"Hypochondriac!" shouted by a random demon as if an insult at Frode. "what do you have against germs!?"
"Are...are you sterilizing this ground? What is wrong with you?"
But some of the cleverer demons try to throw sludge on the diagrams and such of bleach and penicillin to create openings to attack you with rusty swords, weakening the effect by eroding the symbolism.

At Alex:
You connect to Nurgle's mind.

This.....has a few complications. How are your mental defenses? You'll need them to comprehend what exactly is going on a mind like this and defend yourself.

First of all, the Nonlinearity of a mind of a Chaos God. Unlike a human or other biological mind, Nurgle's mind perceives not a present stored into the past, but rather and constant simultaneous present- with different presents he pays more attention to than others. To him, the time he took Isha from the Fall of the Eldar is just as much the present as the moment right now is. Due to the tides of the Warp, he doesn't always have control over it, at random times he remembers a past event that he will only do in the future, or something he is going to do that has already happened. At times he corrupted people because he gazed upon their present and went back and whispered to them in the past. A normal human could never comprehend the complicated nonlinear mishmash of past present and future spanning out back and forwards in Nurgle's perception and wiggling about so that its far from straight or logical, so how you going to deal with it?

This leads into the second problem with comprehend his mind: the vast amount of information in it. He is a being at least 60 million years old, born when Eldar and Necrontyr unleashed hyper-plague bio-weapons upon each other in the War in Heaven, from billions upon billions of ancient Eldar and Necrontyr crying in despair and hopeless as they saw all their friends and family, their entire world dying in horrific ways, from Necrontyr nanoplagues turning them into robotic zombies, from Eldar plagues conjured from the Warp itself visiting horrors born from imagination upon people. From then he while dormant, he has existed across all those millions of years in the Warp, and exists long after, his nonlinear mind extending into mysterious futures, seemingly no different from this present to him, or accurate, are a "past" of sorts to his personal timeline. There is a lot of information in your mind, happening all at once, how're you going to deal with it without being overloaded?

But of course there is the third problem: corruption. Nurgle notices you poking in and launches a mental attack, trying to corrupt you into being his servant. He is past talking with you, he is just just trying to twist you directly.