Twilight Cleric of Damh
AC: 18 HP: 33 / 33 THP: 11

PP: 17 PIv: 11 PIs: 17
Conditions:
Concentrating on:
3 / 5 d8 HD
Spell Slots- 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/3, 3rd: 1/2; channel 2/3

At the Library
"Deplorable if done out of malice," Bil agrees. "And yet... I admit I did not notice signage on my way in that explained the checkout process. In fact, there is a book here I might be interested to borrow." He produces the slim volume from his pack. "Perhaps, with a demonstration of the process, we can better assess the motives. The unjust should be punished of course, but mercy is a moment of joy in its own flavor."

With the party
Bil flings himself backwards.
"Well, done. Be thankful you're not a stew, being careless as that," he mutters to himself as he gathers his wits.
"Dies illa solvet saeclum in favilla!" he sings in a short rising scale, then circles back to put his more martially minded companions between himself and the oddly frilled lizard.

Spoiler: crunch
Show

bonus action: Rabbit Hop
As a bonus action, you can jump a number of feet equal to five times your proficiency bonus (15'), without provoking opportunity attacks. You can use this trait only if your speed is greater than 0. You can use it a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
2/3 remaining

cast Toll the Dead, DC17 Wisdom Save or 3 damage necrotic damage

move to the back of the pack, to around c4, to avoid being in too obviously a straight line behind Felicity & co